What’s New for 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0 l Turbo Ultimate
For 2017, the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport returns with refreshed styling entrance and rear, together with quite a few function updates, together with a peak adjustment for the ability passenger seat, a bigger 5-inch customary show and an out there 7-inch touchscreen with Android Auto. Newly provided security options embody adaptive headlights with automated excessive beams, an digital parking brake, a 360-degree parking digicam, lane-departure warning and adaptive cruise management with automated emergency braking. Additionally, the bottom four-cylinder engine loses 5 horsepower, whereas the non-obligatory turbo 4 loses a extra vital 25 hp, although Hyundai claims driving high quality is improved.
For those who’re taking a look at crossover SUVs, chances are you’ll discover the truth that Hyundai gives two separate fashions with very comparable names a tad complicated. However when you perceive the place the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0 l Turbo Ultimate suits in, you will see that there is a methodology to Hyundai’s insanity. The Santa Fe Sport, which receives an intensive freshening for 2017, is a small crossover that seats 5. The Santa Fe (reviewed individually), which has additionally been up to date this yr, is a midsize crossover SUV with room for as much as seven passengers in three rows of seats.
With that confusion cleared up, we will inform you the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0 l Turbo Ultimate tidier measurements make for an all-around extra nimble bundle. Engine decisions embody a 185-hp, 2.Four-liter four-cylinder and a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4 that places out a wholesome 240 hp. These output numbers have truly dropped since final yr, however Hyundai claims the retuning yields extra oomph at low engine speeds. It needs to be famous that, regardless of a slight bump in gasoline financial system for 2017, neither engine is especially environment friendly, with the Santa Fe Sport’s official EPA numbers being solely barely higher than these of the bigger V6-powered Santa Fe.
Like most Hyundai fashions, the Santa Fe Sport gives a prolonged record of facilities, together with some that you do not at all times see on this phase, resembling a hands-free energy liftgate and adaptive cruise management with automated emergency braking. A roomy inside with a sleekly futuristic dashboard provides to the enchantment. Whereas the Santa Fe Sport has a lot to supply, the Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and Mazda CX-5 are additionally very interesting, as is the associated however newer Kia Sportage. It is definitely value test-driving as many automobiles as you possibly can on this fast-moving phase, however you simply would possibly end up coming again to the well-rounded2017 Hundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0 l Turbo Ultimate.
- FUEL ECONOMY (CTY/HWY) 19/24 mpg
- CAR TYPE SUV
- TRANSMISSION 6-speed Shiftable Computerized
- BASIC WARRANTY 5 Yr./ 60000 Mi.
- BLUETOOTH YES
- HEATED SEATS YES
- ENGINE TYPE Gasoline
- TOTAL SEATING 5
- CYLINDERS Inline 4
- DRIVE TRAIN All Wheel Drive
- NAVIGATION YES
SPECIFICATIONS 2017 Hundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0 l Turbo Ultimate
- HEIGHT 5 ft. 6.5 in. (66.5 in.)
- LENGTH 15 ft. 5 in. (185 in.)
- WHEEL BASE 8 ft. 10.3 in. (106.3 in.)
- WIDTH 6 ft. 2 in. (74 in.)
- FRONT HEAD ROOM 39.6 in.
- FRONT HIP ROOM 56.7 in.
- FRONT LEG ROOM 41.three in.
- FRONT SHOULDER ROOM 59.Four in.
- REAR HEAD ROOM 39.1 in.
- REAR HIP ROOM 55.Four in.
- REAR LEG ROOM 39.Four in.
- REAR SHOULDER ROOM 58.three in.
Weights and Capacities
- CURB WEIGHT 4107 lbs.
- EPA INTERIOR VOLUME 143.Four cu.ft.
- MAXIMUM TOWING CAPACITY** 3500 lbs.
- CARGO CAPACITY, ALL SEATS IN PLACE 35.Four cu.ft.
- MAXIMUM CARGO CAPACITY 71.5 cu.ft.
- DRIVE TYPE All wheel drive
- TRANSMISSION 6-speed shiftable automated
Engine & Performanc
- BASE ENGINE SIZE 2.0 L
- BASE ENGINE TYPE Gasoline
- CAM TYPE Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- CYLINDERS Inline Four
- HORSEPOWER 240 hp @ 6000 rpm
- TORQUE 160 ft-lbs. @ 1450 rpm
- TURNING CIRCLE 35.eight ft.
- VALVE TIMING Variable
- VALVES 16
- 4-wheel unbiased suspension
- Entrance and rear stabilizer bar
- BASIC 5 yr./ 60000 mi.
- DRIVETRAIN 10 yr./ 100000 mi.
Also Read : 2017 hyundai santa fe sport 2.0l turbo for sale , 2017 hyundai santa fe sport 2.0l turbo ultimate review , 2017 hyundai santa fe sport 2.4 vs 2.0t